As this Course is on presale (available end of August) we're offering a special 20£ off with Coupon Code PRESALE (until the end of August only), so if you enter the code PRESALE at the checkout you'll get it for £79 instead of £99!
Who is this Course for?
- All horse owners - learn how to keep your horse emotionally and physically in balance
- People who work with horses / Rescue Centers / Yard Owners or Managers / Grooms - this can be the missing link to resolving behavioral & physical problems in a non-invasive & safe manner
- Existing therapists wanting to add an extra dimension to their services
- over 3 hours of engaging videos, presentations & talk throughs
- Interactive demos
- PDF download for easy reference
Applied Zoopharmacognosy is the process of enabling animals to self-medicate on natural products (including herbs and essential oils).
Animals innately know which remedies they require to bring their mind and body back into balance. Captive animals are not able to seek out the natural remedies they would find in the wild, so this process enables us to bring nature to the animal; it gives the animal control over their own healing and nutrition as they would have had in the wild. It is a very bonding experience for animal and carer. During this course, Catherine offers a selection of the natural remedies for their physical, emotional or behavioural needs and teaches the owner how to read their animal’s responses so that they can continue to work with their animal towards a sustainable healthy lifestyle change.
You'll learn how to give your horse a choice to select natural remedies and you'll be able to watch a demo horse doing a self-selection. You'll see the horses reactions and learn how to read the responses of your own horse, while learning about the main remedies to offer at home.