Verm-x, Diatomaceous Earth & Parasite Powders - Naturally Animals Products Shoplivepages::jquery();?>
Verm-x is a 100% natural formulation that controls intestinal hygiene whilst being gentle on the animal's digestive system.
Paddocks Farm Partnership Ltd, the makers of Verm-X, is the only company in the world that exclusively focuses on producing natural intestinal hygiene products for animals. It is their specialist subject and all their research funding is aimed at increasing the number and range of effective Verm-X products. Verm-X and its makers have received many awards for its efforts in producing natural products to support the welfare of animals, including approval by Organic Farmers and Growers, the Ethical Award from the Ethical Company Organisation, the Green Apple Awards in Agriculture and Farming, Somerset Business of the Year and is certified by the British Association of Holistic and Natural Medicines. Their valued clients encourage us in our drive to eradicate the use of artificial chemicals. Before pharmaceutical formulations intervened there were only natural ingredients. We are doing nothing new. We are purely offering animal keepers the opportunity to use an approach that has stood the test of time – a far longer time than since the introduction of man-made alternatives.
What is Verm-X?
Verm-X is a 100% natural formulation that helps maintain all areas of intestinal hygiene whilst being gentle on the animal’s gut and digestive system. Verm-X was initially launched for horses in 2002, formed out of our love for them. Our concern for the volume of chemicals in use in the day-to-day management of animals brought us to create our extensive range, in consultation with some of the most respected medical herbalists in the world. We now have successful Verm-X formulations for horses, cows, poultry, dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, sheep, goats, pigs, ducks, game and caged birds, llamas and alpacas, wild birds, wild boar, red deer, antelope and oryx. Verm-X undergoes rigorous research, development, manufacturing and packaging processes prior to being transported to your local outlet. We are immensely proud of our high standards and the companies we work with to produce the Verm-X range. Verm-X has always been able to pride itself on its ability to embrace the ethos of constant change and improvement. We strive to constantly improve on all areas of our business, making sure not only that our valued clients our happy but that also Verm-X staff and suppliers understand the high standards we strive to keep.
SOME OF THE MANY BENEFITS OF VERM-X
- Verm-X is ideal for those wishing to explore a natural and more sustainable routine.
- The Verm-X smallholder range has gained approval for use in organic systems following assessment by Organic Farmers & Growers Ltd.
- All Verm-X products are manufactured under license by expert producers in the UK and Europe to the highest standards. Our pelleted products are produced in one of the UK’s only low temperature pelleting facilities that prevents damage to the ingredients.
- Verm-X products are made from unadulterated, non-GM, natural ingredients.
- Verm-X provides the widest range of applications, from liquids to pellets, treats, nuggets and powder, making Verm-X easy to feed and highly palatable to the animals.
- Verm-X products use packaging that keep the contents fresh, available in a variety of sizes to suit the widest range of animal owners.
- When purchasing Verm-X from your retailer, under current legislation you will not be asked for any personal details. Verm-X is a 100% herbal formulation and therefore classified as a complementary feeding stuff for animals. This also means that shops do not need SQP-trained staff on site to sell the product.
- Gentler on the digestive system, Verm-X is ideal for senior animals and animals in competitionas its natural formulation does not affect performance.
- Verm-X is highly palatable.
- Being highly cost-effective, Verm-X products are designed with both the animals and their owners in mind.
- Fresh extracts and tinctures are processed on-site within hours of being harvested.