During a telephone consultation Catherine advises on any health issues that are causing concern, and how these can be supported by a range of natural methods. These include advice on the use of organic herbs, plant extracts, essential oils, tonics, diet, nutrition and environmental enhancement, to ensure that the owner has a range of options to maintain a healthy animal.
Information gathering is key to a successful consult to ensure that we are aware of all circumstances affecting your animal, so you will be asked to complete an animal consult form in advance of the telephone consult to ensure Catherine has all the relevant information to hand.
The telephone consults are particularly useful for:
- People who are too far away for a personal visit
- Follow on advice for those who have already seen Catherine
- Advice for people on a limited budget
In the consultation we cover anything from:
- What are the right herbs and feeds for your animal
- Environmental enhancements and improvements to prevent problems and improve welfare
- How to cope with specific health, behaviour or environmental problems (such as pesticides spraying etc)
- How to shift negative emotions (for the animal or owner)
A phone consult is typically 30 - 60 mins but can be longer if needed.
Cost is £40 per 30 mins. This includes preparation time. Customers will be asked to complete a consult form so that we can fully prepare for the call.
All calls are recorded and after the session, the client is sent a copy of the recording with a short one page report with recommendations.
Skype or Zoom consults are available if preferred, although these are not recorded.
Customers receive FREE DELIVERY of any herbs ordered over a value of £60 following a consult (NB this only applies to UK customers).