Natural Health for Dogs - Introduction to Zoopharmacognosy - Online Course
Learn how to Offer Natural Remedies and Essential Oils to your Dog for Self-Selection
Who is this Course for?
- All dog owners - learn how to keep your dog emotionally and physically in balance
- People who work with dogs / Rescue Centers / Dog behaviorists - this can be the missing link to resolving behavioral & physical problems in a non-invasive & safe manner
- Existing therapists wanting to add an extra dimension to their services
- over 3 hours of engaging videos, presentations & talk throughs- Interactive demos
- PDF download for easy reference
Applied Zoopharmacognosy is the process of enabling animals to self-medicate on natural products (including herbs and essential oils).Animals innately know which remedies they require to bring their mind and body back into balance. Captive animals are not able to seek out the natural remedies they would find in the wild, so this process enables us to bring nature to the animal; it gives the animal control over their own healing and nutrition as they would have had in the wild. It is a very bonding experience for animal and carer. During this course, Catherine offers a selection of the natural remedies for their physical, emotional or behavioural needs and teaches the owner how to read their animal’s responses so that they can continue to work with their animal towards a sustainable healthy lifestyle change.You'll learn how to give your dog a choice to select natural remedies and you'll be able to watch two demo dogs doing a self-selection. You'll see the dogs reactions and learn how to read the responses of your own dog, while learning about the main remedies to offer at home.
As this Course is on presale (available end of August) we're offering a special 20£ off with Coupon Code PRESALE
Until the end of August only £79 instead of £99